Jumat, 29 April 2011

#Dear2


Dear America this August,
                Even though I can’t believe it but I begin to think about any house I’ll live in, or any family I’ll live with, or any school I’ll go to, or any friend I’ll make.
                Or maybe just asking about my departure, from how many cases I’ll bring to the airport, or how much people will accompany me leaving, or how much tears will be on my cheeks, or how often I say goodbyes.
                I try to imagine about any farewell parties, perhaps, that dedicated for me and other friends. Or how many laughter at the time, or maybe just how many cries, and also how many hugs.
                Or I just imagine about my feeling, how happy I am to see you America! How sad I am to leave friends. How nervous I am to meet my host fam. Till how pity I am when I refuse to come back home.

2 komentar:

  1. apa acid :)
    there will come the time when we say good-bye each other. i wonder how it feels. what do you think? :((

    BalasHapus